Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life; unfortunately, it can also be one of the most stressful days as well. From picking the perfect venue to preparing the seating chart and all the tasks in between, Williams Timeless Productions would like to offer some help with one the most important factors of planning a wedding:
The budget needs to be set before any planning can take place. Prioritize aspects of the wedding that are most important to you. By compromising in some areas, you can afford to splurge on others. Figure out what your must haves are– is it the view and ambience of the venue? The 5-star dining experience? Or accommodating all your friends and family members on your big day? No matter what your main priority is—besides marrying the love of your life—at least one of the tips below will be useful in cutting cost for your big day.
- Minimize the guest list: Make your wedding day an intimate affair and your pocketbooks will be thanking you later. To minimize the guest list, refrain from inviting children and coworkers. Include your friends' significant others but not casual dates.
- Off-Peak = On-Budget: The busiest wedding months tend to be September/October and June/July – you can save quite a bit if you book your wedding in April or November, but you must consider the weather and other Holidays during this time of year.
- Another Tip: Saturday is always the “go-to” wedding day; so if possible, book your wedding day during the week to save even more.
- Finger Foods aren’t just for kids: Skip the 3 course sit down meal and have a more casual Cocktails and Appetizers Social Reception.
- This helps cut the cost of needing to rent large tables and linens for your guests to sit at. Instead, opt for a handful of cocktail tables to keep the vibe casual. Williams Party Rentals has great pricing on cocktail tables as well as linens.
- Cakes do not have to be costly: Your local grocery store is just as capable of designing a wedding cake as well as any other bakery it just costs less! Places like Safeway could be your One-Stop-Shop http://www.wednet.com/safeway-weddings/