We offer a variety of planning options including everything from Day Of coordination for your wedding to consultations for your private party. Our seasoned event planners will assist you through the event planning process. Currently we have three outstanding event planners on our team, which together have over 25 years of event planning experience.
Williams Timeless Productions offers three levels of event planning services for events such as Weddings, Anniversaries, Milestone Birthdays including Quinceañeras and Sweet 16 Birthday Parties, and Corporate Events.
· Full Event Planning which includes up to 50 hours of planning time for creating budgets, timelines and checklists, assisting in vendor selection and review of contracts, and assistance with invitations and managing RSVPs, as well as thank you notes after the event. This package also includes all items provided in the Day Of coordination package.
· Partial Event Planning which includes up to 30 hours of planning time for creating budgets, timelines and checklists, assisting in vendor selection and review of contracts. This package also includes all items provided in the Day Of coordination package.
· Do you have all your details down but want to make sure they come together on your special day? The Day Of coordination package includes 10 hours of meeting to tie everything together to make the Day Of the best! We will be there to make sure everything goes as planned and that you are able to enjoy your event.
o For events that include a ceremony, we will help you plan this as well as be there for the rehearsal. Have you ever wondered why sometimes the bride is on the left and other times on the right? We will look at all important details to make sure they are a reflection of you.
· We offer a Basic Event Package, which includes 10 hours of planning time in addition to creating checklists, budgeting and vendor selection. This would be best for someone who needs a head start on event planning and someone to help with details, however, Day Of coordination is not needed.
· Are you planning a party and unsure of where to start? You can make an appointment for a Consultation, which is two hours of event planning time with one of our event planners to assist you in vendor selection, checklists and budgeting.
To ensure that Williams Timeless Productions offers you the best services, we are only open by appointment. You can come to Williams Party Rentals’ showroom to browse items and get ideas for your event. There you can see different types of china, flatware and glassware along with table sizes, chairs and linens.
If you book our services by June 1, 2012, we are offering a 10% discount on your package.